About the Role
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the implementation of the Association’s Marketing Plan across its owned, earned and paid media channels as directed by the Destination Marketing Strategy. This includes:
- Development and coordination of content assets such as blog stories, itineraries, photo, video and printed collateral
- Coordination of content at the consumer, corporate websites, destination app and visitor centre touchscreens
- Syndication of content via targeted eDM’s, social media and other marketing platforms
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you must posses the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in media, public relations, communications or marketing
- Experience in a public relations, media or marketing environment
- Proficient in Campaign Management platforms & WordPress
- A design eye with experience in Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Canva and working with graphic designers
- Understanding of SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, Social Platforms, Digital Asset Management and CRM software.
- Knowledge of the Tourism industry (preferably WA and/or Margaret River region)
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to develop a range of written communications including publications, articles, media releases and presentations
How to Apply
Please apply online via Seek with a CV and cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for this position.