Vacancies within the Margaret River Busselton Tourism Association’s visitor centre, cave, lighthouse, retail and corporate teams will be advertised here as soon as they arise.
We are looking for an experienced Content Coordinator to join our award winning Destination Marketing team. The Content Coordinator will be responsible for the development and implementation of the Association’s Content Marketing Plan across its owned, earned and paid media channels as directed by the Destination Marketing Strategy. This includes:
- Development of content assets such as blog stories, itineraries, photo, video and printed collateral
- Management of content at the consumer, corporate and attractions websites, destination app and visitor centre touchscreens
- Syndication of content via targeted eDM’s, social media and other marketing platforms
The successful candidate will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, public relations, communications or media
- 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing, public relations or media environment
- Experience with graphic design and photo and video editing software
- Experience with digital marketing/communication platforms
- A positive, creative and innovative approach to work
- Highly organised, an eye for detail and the ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
A full copy of the job description is available by emailing email@example.com.
To apply please send a covering letter outlining your suitability for the position along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 24 February 2017.