We have been advised by Bookeasy, that one of their service providers are conducting scheduled maintenance on Wednesday 17 May, which will affect Bookeasy. The maintenance is scheduled for Wednesday 17 May 23:00 AEST to Thursday 18 May 03:00 AEST. During this four hour period, there may be up to…
This page has been created to help operators enhance their online web listing using the Bookeasy console as well as manage their Bookeasy inventory (accommodation + tour operators).
- STEP BY STEP GUIDE to adding your business content (business details, contact details, facilities and images) to Bookeasy.
- UPLOADING IMAGES – Making your page stand out from the crowd
- RESETTING YOUR PASSWORD – Accessing your username or resetting your password to your client console
ACCOMMODATION + TOUR OPERATORS:
- UPGRADED CONSOLES FOR ACCOMMODATION, TOUR + EVENT OPERATORS – Take advantage of new features and a cleaner user interface
- NEW AVAILABILITY CALENDAR – Check out the how to guide for the new Bookeasy Rooms Availability Calendar Upgrade.
- CHANNEL MANAGER HELP GUIDES – Individual guidelines for accommodation operators on how Channel Managers connect with your Bookeasy console
- SPECIALS – How to apply specials to your accommodation inventory (Bookeasy Room Operator Consoles)
- UPGRADE YOUR RATE MANAGEMENT FROM SEASONAL TO DAILY RATES – The Daily Rates method in BookEasy gives operators a simplified way to manage rates and apply booking conditions in one simple calendar
- UPDATING DATE RESTRICTIONS FOR TOURS – Tours not showing available and should be? Use these troubleshooting tips to update any date restrictions you may have applied.
- REZDY & BOOKEASY PARTNER INTEGRATION – Bookeasy has now partnered with independent global tour and activity marketplace and booking software company Rezdy, enabling over 200 existing Visitor Information Centre and Destination partners real-time access to tours and attraction availability plus the ability to book directly. This connection now allows visitor centre staff to check real-time availability and receive immediate confirmations via your Bookeasy console when mapped, without having to pick up the phone.
Don’t forget, an online Bookeasy Help Menu is also available in the bottom right corner of your console which will give step by step instructions on managing any aspect of your console.
If you still have any questions, please call Member support on 9780 5959.