We’re really excited to share this great collection of photography from our partnership with Elements Margaret River with our members! We have a few terms and conditions that we ask all MRBTA members comply with when using any of the images in the library.
- You can use these images to promote your business on social media, brochures and your website as long as you have an active MRBTA membership.
- If you use the images on social media, please credit @Elements Margaret River.
- Your license will be non-transferable. You must not pass on or supply any images you download from this library to any other MRBTA members or any other businesses, individuals or organisations. They must apply to use the images themselves.
- You will have a non-exclusive license. Any MRBTA members can use these images, but they must apply and download them separately.
- Maximum print size restricted to double A4.
- Large format usage (billboards etc) available on request.
- Images can not be used on merchandise. For example, you can not sell posters, t-shirts or stubby holders with the images on them.
Thank you for showing an interest in the new Margaret River Busselton Tourism Association image library, we’re looking forward to growing this collection in the future.