INFORMATION FOR SINGAPORE WINE SELLERS
(Hotels, Restaurants, Bars, Cold-Stores)
Bringing Margaret River Region Wine & Food To Singapore Consumers
First Class in a Glass is revolutionary new promotional campaign to be launched into the Singapore market on 25 October 2016, running through to a major prize draw to be held in Singapore on 15 February 2017.
For restaurants, hotels, bars and wine sellers in Singapore, this is an opportunity to use the prestigious Margaret River wine brand and reputation to increase business, attract new customers and be part of an exciting and memorable promotional campaign.
Benefits for Singapore hotels, restaurants, bars and bottleshops:
- Increased wine sales and regional recognition across trade and consumers
- Customers driven to premises promoting the campaign through winery databases
- Social media exposure through consumers, trade and Margaret River tourism associations
- Potential media coverage through event hosting
- Access to monthly giveaway prizes both in Singapore and the Margaret River Region
- Opportunity to host tastings, special wine dinners, masterclasses during the campaign period
- Access to Margaret River wine-makers and sommeliers to co-host events
- Opportunity to win participation on a trade visit to Margaret River (sommeliers, F&B staff, retail staff etc)
- Access to harder-to-get Margaret River region wineries willing to host events in Singapore
So how does the campaign work?
Consumers who purchase participating Margaret River wine from selected businesses in Singapore will have the opportunity to win various prizes each week throughout the campaign, culminating in a major prize draw on 15Feb’16 of a trip for two to the Margaret River region, including flights, accommodation, amazing tours and meals.
Participating outlets selling selected Margaret River wine will be listed on the campaign web-page and consumers will be encouraged to visit the participating outlets through various advertising means.
Opportunities will also exist for outlets to partner with wineries to host events such as exclusive wine tastings, dinners etc, with Margaret River winemakers.
How can you get involved?
There are no fees or costs to be involved. Simply complete the registration details by clicking here.
Once we have received your expression of interest, our team will work with the wineries, importers and you to help prepare for the campaign launch on 25Oct’16. You will receive details of promotional material, information on how your venue can gain greatest exposure from the campaign, and how you can host an event at your venue to attract more customers and sales.
- The opportunity to be involved is open to all wine distributors selling participating Margaret River wines in Singapore.
- As part of the participation requirements, distributors will be expected to support the promotion with
- Online and Social Media participation
- Providing networking opportunities to expand the reach of the campaign and attracting other trade partners to become involved
The Margaret River Busselton Tourism Association and South West Development Commission will administer and manage the campaign, and we invite you to participate in this campaign and take advantage of the exposure and sales potential.
To register your participation in this campaign, please click here.