The Guest Experience Masterclass
May 29 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$199 – $399
This unique and innovative format will provide you with the skills, language and processes necessary to:
- Play to your strengths and design peak guest moments for maximum impact
- Brainstorm new ideas for guest experiences, driven by concepts, prompts and constraints
- Develop a clear understanding of what your target guest segment loves and hates in order to elevate your guest’s experience
- Assess your value proposition against competition as a way of achieving breakthrough differentiation
- Reduce the risk of failure through systematic prototyping and testing
- Create a shared language and action plan among your teams
- Turn fluffy ideas and discussions into a clear message with a clear direction
Using the Guest Experience Map® we’ll create a storyboard of how your experience comes together.
You’ll get feedback and collaborate with colleagues to identify new strategic opportunities to create breakthrough results in your business.
By applying the 10 Profit Activators to your experience you’ll be able to design, deliver and capture value, well before a guest arrives and well after they’ve left.
The 10 Profit Activators creates clarity and perspective on:
- How we predictably attract our ideal guests
- How we educate and motivate
- How we create irresistible offerings
- How we communicate to guests pre-arrival
- How we create a great first impression
- How we create a ‘world-class’ in-residence experience
- How we say goodbye
- How we communicate post-departure
- How we make our guests part of our family
- How we orchestrate referrals
Create Moments Your Guests Love
By mastering the GEM cards you’ll master a practical toolkit to invite collaboration amongst your teams to explore a range of possibilities to design memorable and meaningful moments in your guests’ experience. We’ll look at leading examples of great experience moments from around the world and reverse engineer them to learn what makes them great and how we can design our own.
Test and validate your ideas
You’ll learn how to fast track your ideas and reduce risk by testing and prototyping your ideas before you commit costly resources. By using a testing framework you’ll be able to narrow down to find the most desirable, feasible and viable option to move forward with.
Webinar: The Guest Experience Masterclass Preview: 10 Profit Activators
Date: Tuesday 30 April 2019, 12pm – 1pm
The webinar will help attendees prepare and get the most out of this masterclass session. You will receive a link to register once you’ve signed up for the Masterclass.
Follow up calls:
To keep attendees on track post-masterclass, two 60-min group calls will be scheduled in which attendees can ask follow-up questions and gain valuable, personalised feedback on new initiatives you’re implementing.
Click here to learn more about the Guest Experience Map® program.
About the facilitator:
Hospitality & Experience Strategist
Jesse is the creator of the Guest Experience Map and is a leading advisor to the global travel industry.
Jesse leads a consultancy that develops communities, strategies and products for travel brands.
During his seven-year tenure as the Global Manager, Social & Content at Tourism Australia, Jesse and his team spoke to millions daily via Tourism Australia’s digital platforms and created strategies that made Australia the leading destination on social media.
Named as one of Skift’s most-influential people in travel, Jesse has accumulated several industry accolades, including 3 Cannes Lions, and has collaborated with leading brands and innovators in the business, including Facebook, GoPro, DJI, Buzzfeed and City of Sydney.
Jesse has shared his knowledge at various conferences around the world and holds an MBA with a focus in Creative Leadership.