- This event has passed.
Emergence Creative: Leveraging Creativity and Culture for Tourism
March 23, 2018 @ 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm
The Margaret River region is well known for its food, wine and attractions – but an emerging thread is its cultural and creative offering; in its events as well as through processes in existing industries (wine-making, brewing and distilling, food and produce). How can we leverage Creativity and Culture in a more strategic way to drive visitation? Join the conversation with the Emergence Creative crew at Wills Domain this Friday 23rd March, from 2.30pm – 5.00pm.
Panel Members – Moderated by Claire Savage, MRBTA CEO
- Ian Brodie, Film Tourism Consultant
- Nathan Bennett, Executive Director, Perth Festival
- Colin Walker, Executive Director Culture and the Arts WA
- Daniel Goh, Spirited Singapore, Small Bar Owner, formerly of the Singapore National Heritage Board.
- Kim Choong, Editor, Thirst Magazine Malaysia
- Catrin Alsop, CEO Australia’s South West
- Cameron Symes, Owner Limeburners and Great Southern Distilling Co
- Georgia Rickard, Content Creator, Magazine Editor, Storyation contributor