- This event has passed.
Global Food Industry Trends – What Do They Mean For Your Business?
October 16, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Professor David Hughes – a pre-eminent global food industry expert will present an overview of global industry trends and inspiring ways to shape your business to changing consumer and retail demands. This event will provide insights to help you identify market opportunities and help grow your premium value-added food and beverage business.
Key topics will include:
- What does it take to be a premium product in the global food and drink industry?
- Key trends in developed and emerging markets
- Disruptions in global retailing – who’s driving change and what are the implications for suppliers?
- “Big Food Bad Food” struggling globally brings opportunities for smaller-scale, niche suppliers
- Opportunities for WA producers in Asian “gifting” markets
Includes lunch and refreshments
RSVP: 12 October 2018 by clicking here.
Further Information: Kaylene Parker (08) 9892 8416 Jon Berry (08) 9780 6283 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org