- This event has passed.
Connect Agribusiness Innovation Workshop
April 9, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
The CONNECT regional workshop series focuses on connecting agribusinesses to the local innovation community and developing strategic business skills. Ideal for people looking to explore a new business opportunity related to food and agriculture or to innovate within an existing agribusiness. Supported by the Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development, CSBP, Plum Grove and Agworld, the interactive workshop will feature local entrepreneurs and guest speakers providing advice on lean business modelling, export markets, funding opportunities and more.
- Strategic brainstorming session to explore new premium food and agtech opportunities
- Lean business modelling
- Strategies for building partnerships/joint ventures
- Opportunities for market access
- Investment readiness and funding opportunities
The key outcomes from this full-day workshop will be:
- Increased confidence and new skills to develop your ideas to commercialisation
- New networks within your region and opportunities for funding
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This workshop is free of charge, but you must register before April 4th for catering purposes! Click here to register.