- This event has passed.
AFL Tourism Workshop
March 22, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The new seating capacity at Optus Stadium means AFL matches can now attract 20,000 to 40,000 new interstate visitors to WA during the annual AFL season. Tourism Council WA is working with Tourism WA and Optus Stadium to help drive AFL tourism to WA and your business. Join us at the AFL Tourism Workshops to learn how you can promote your tourism product to AFL travellers.
This workshop will cover:
- Who are AFL travelers and what are they looking for?
- Details of Tourism WA’s east coast AFL tourism campaign
- Product development to capitalise on AFL matches
- What are the different options to sell your product to AFL travellers?
- How to directly target and sell your product to AFL travellers
- How to work with wholesalers and sell your product in an AFL tourism package
This workshop is complimentary and open to all Accredited Tourism Businesses. If you are not Accredited and would like to participate in AFL tourism, please send us an email.
Date: March 22
Time: 1pm – 4pm
Location: Stay Margaret River, 78 Wallcliffe Road, Margaret River