MRBTA seasonal magazine
The ‘Your Margaret River Region’ magazine replaces the previous annual visitor guide, and is published seasonally to showcase our region’s extraordinary offerings.
The magazine is produced by boutique custom publishing house Premium Publishers, based in Perth, in collaboration with a team of locally and Perth-based based writers and photographers.
Each edition incorporates a range of stories based on the brand themes of wine and wineries, arts and wellbeing, active and adventure, nature and environment and eat and drink, with a particular focus on the locals who help make it such an exceptional place to visit.
Member Benefits: Magazine vs Visitor Guide
- Increased opportunity to inspire visitors, promote broad dispersal throughout the region and encourage repeat visitation
- Increased space for showcasing member product offerings – more issues per year; more pages; more editorial
- Representation of the Your Margaret River Region brand
- More efficient use of MRBTA marketing team resources – outsourcing the magazine to a professional publishing house allows the team to focus on other destination marketing initiatives
- While non-member product will occasionally be featured, MRBTA members receive preferential advertising rates and editorial inclusion
Ideas best suited to the readership will be selected by the Premium Publishers editorial team for inclusion, and MRBTA assists with fact checking before the magazine goes to print.
At the discretion of Premium Publishers, advertisers may be offered a higher likelihood of editorial inclusion, provided that this is in line with editorial standards.
Distribution/Order your copies
The magazine is available free of charge from the Busselton, Dunsborough, Margaret River and Augusta visitor centres, as well as online and via select venues in Perth. If you would like to distribute copies at your venue, please complete this simple online order form.
To advertise, please contact:
Natalie du Preez
M: 0426 752 352 T: (08) 9273 8399
All feedback on the magazine will be passed onto Premium Publishers for consideration. Please click here to submit your feedback.
READ THE CURRENT MAGAZINE