The Margaret River Busselton Tourism Association (MRBTA) is a not-for-profit organisation, with more than 700 members and 150 staff across the City of Busselton and Shire of Augusta Margaret River.
The MRBTA operates seven tourist attractions – Lake Cave, Mammoth Cave, Jewel Cave, Ngilgi Cave, Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse, Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse and Forest Adventures South West – and manages ground handling at the Busselton Margaret River Airport.
The funds generated from its commercial operations allows MRBTA to:
- Market the region to intrastate, interstate and international visitors
- Undertake visitor servicing through its website, app and visitor centres
- Provide high quality attractions
- Invest in the conservation of its natural and heritage assets, and help sustain the cultural and environmental values of the region
- Provide employment, support tourism and contribute to the economy of the region