Place your vote in the GWN7 Top Tourism Town Awards

By August 8, 2019 August 9th, 2019 Get Involved, What's new in the industry?

Visitor Centres WA has announced the finalists in the GWN7 Top Tourism Town Awards.

Busselton, Dunsborough and Margaret River have all made the list of finalists.  Augusta made the list of finalists for Emerging Tourism Town.

For the first time ever, the public is being given the chance to have their say in which towns/cities win the top prize. The public vote will make up 70 per cent of the town’s score, with the other 30 per cent decided by a panel of industry judges.  Place your vote and go in the draw to win a $5,000 travel voucher to spend on your dream holiday in Western Australia or a $500 voucher to spend at any RAC park or resort!

The winners will be announced at the 2019 WA Regional Tourism Conference Dinner in Karratha on Tuesday, September 17. The winner in the GWN7 Top Tourism Town Award will receive a $25,000 airtime package from GWN7 to promote their town on regional television, and the winner of the GWN7 Emerging Tourism Town Award will win a $10,000 airtime package.

GWN Top Tourism Town Award Finalists

Albany
Armadale
Busselton
Dunsborough
Esperance
Exmouth
Geraldton
Kalbarri
Karratha
Margaret River

GWN Emerging Tourism Town Award Finalists

Augusta
Carnarvon
Cocos Keeling Islands
Jurien Bay
Laverton
Northam
Northcliffe & Windy Harbour
Pemberton
Tom Price
Toodyay

 

VOTE NOW!