Cabin Fever Festival will be celebrating the region’s winter storms and open fires from July 19 – 28. There are more than 35 unique events happening across the region, but if you are not directly involved in Cabin Fever, here’s how to share and encourage visitors to enjoy this wonderful winter festival.
- If you don’t already have programs (or need more) you can collect some from the Margaret River, Dunsborough and Busselton Visitors Centres. These are great to display and make available to guests/visitors.
- There are a number of free entry events throughout the 10-day festival which make great, affordable suggestions for guests – see blog here for details on free and low-cost events happening throughout the festival.
- Tag the event on Social Media! #cabinfeverfest @cabinfever_au (Instagram) @cabinfeverwinterfest (Facebook)
- Got guests who are interested in wine tasting with a difference? There are some unique and sensory experiences available so direct them here!
- Beer lovers are covered too with these events.
- We have arranged buses to-and-from a large number of events which can help guests (or yourselves) enjoy the fruits of the region without needing to drive! See here for schedules and prices.
- Kid friendly events for visitors with children include the Food Truck Frenzy at the Tafe Winery – Friday 19th July, and the popular Carpark Collective at Settlers Tavern – Sunday 28th July (there’s even a visit from the reptile crew again this year!)
- Mid-week events include the (free entry) Latte Art Smackdown at Yahava – Monday 22nd July, Grape vs Grain dinner at Swings Taphouse – Tuesday 23rd July, Chocolate and Wine Tasting Masterclass at Providore – Wednesday 24th July, Black Glass Tasting at Cape Mentelle – Friday 19th July, and the Arimia x Fervor Pop-Up at Golden Café on Monday 22nd, Wednesday 24th, Thursday 25th July.
That should keep you armed and ready for your winter visitors. Now you just need to book a ticket for yourself!