Business Advisory South West & Peel has a range of useful workshops on offer throughout June and July to help you with your business. The workshops are free however RSVPs are required.
The organisation’s partners and presenters are hands-on business people in the South West who can link you into our wider advisory network, to tap into the expertise of specialists in tourism, marketing, Indigenous growth, procurement, tendering, leadership, and more. They understand the challenges facing regional small businesses, from more than 20 years experience helping their clients businesses adapt to change, grow, and succeed.
June & July Workshops include:
- Casual Employment: what you need to know as an employer – June 18, Margaret River
- Sustainability Practices for Small Businesses with Saul Cresswell – June 25, Margaret River
- Goal Setting: Let’s get accountable – July 4, Busselton
- Instagram: the basics you want and need to know – July 8, Busselton
- Resilience for Small Businesses in the South West – July 16, Augusta (please contact Sana Turnock for more information)
- Sustainability Practices for Small Businesses with Clem Whittles – July 25, Busselton