ASW has issued the invitation below to MRBTA members offering trade ready bookable experiences. All trade ready members will also be added to MRBTA’s trade ready listing page here.
We can connect you with travel buyers around the world.
The region has been top of mind for the trade buyers and media that familed through Australia’s South West pre- and post- the Australian Tourism Exchange last month (ATE19). Over 600 travel wholesalers and agents from 30 countries attended ATE19, with Australia’s South West staff meeting 114 specifically targeted buyers.
We are busy following up leads generated from the event and rolling out destination and product communications to keep buyers engaged with Australia’s South West.
To showcase the best we have to offer our trade network, we need to stay informed of new products and operators in the South West.
- currently have wholesale/trade contracts in place
- are in the process of setting up a wholesale/trade arrangement
- have a new trade product to promote to our network
then let us know so we can include you in trade marketing for the South West and also inform Tourism Western Australia and Tourism Australia.
Contact Australia’s South West on email@example.com
Some ATE19 insights from Australia’s South West:
- Asian markets were focused on wildlife and farmstay type experiences
- Many asked for unique experiences ie: what was different from the east coast or new products to promote particularly around wine and food
- Nature, wildlife and adventure experiences continue to remain popular followed closely behind with an increase in luxury itineraries
- Indigenous product continues to grow in popularity, particularly tailor-made guided tours especially in the German markets