Marketing matters and planned marketing works. A marketing plan should be a concise document that is always evolving, a working document that provides guidance, planning and structure to your marketing activities.
A marketing plan will ensure your businesses has key messages that are consistently communicated across your marketing mix.
When putting together a marketing plan or assessing your current one, consider the following questions:
- What are your business assets and how are they working for you?
- What area of your business is putting your growth at risk?
- How are your competitors performing in the market place? What assets do they have that are a threat to your business?
- What are your Unique Selling Points? What sets you apart from your competitors?
- Who is your target market?
- What Social Media platforms are you using? It is best to be on fewer and do them well rather than spread your business thinly across multiple
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – where are you ranked on Google and have you considered implementing strategies to improve your ranking?
- Is your branding consistent across your marketing mix?
- What communication tools are using? Are your messages consistent? Are you actively developing new content for each medium of communication?
- What goals have you set for your business for the next 12 months and beyond?
For more information about development of a marketing analysis and strategy implementation please contact Tania Walker from TLT Creative 0419 947 594 or via www.tltcreative.com.au